Chronicling Lexi
3.22.2006
3 months old!
Lexi is such an interactive baby. She always engages strangers and gives them a smile. She giggles at her sister. She's very strong, always standing and holding her head up well. She likes her paci, but tries to suck her hand at times and I wonder if she'll start sucking her thumb or fingers. She's really cuddly, with both people and the blanket I knit her and sissy's playsilks.

She's also a cloth diaper diva:


Her current fitteds stash (well, most of them):
posted by kristen @ 9:43 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3/30/2006 11:53 AM, Blogger kristen said…

    That's where I got it :o)

    I have 5 size 1 mutts now (old style) and my favorite is the chocolate mint: dark brown outer velour with minty green inner velour. Yummy.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Links
Previously
Archives
Powered by

BLOGGER