Chronicling Lexi
1.22.2007
13 months old
Lexi is plowing her way into toddlerhood, speed walking everywhere and getting mighty close to running. She is still the kissiest baby ever and will kiss and hug spontaneously and whenever asked. Covering her with kisses is also the best way to get her to become docile and cooperative (like when she is being put to bed.) She's saying quite a bit, but she has a very quiet voice and it takes me a while to notice, and I'm always doubtful until I hear it the third of fourth time. She's definitely picked up "yes" and "no." She went to get a book off of the bookshelf yesterday and I said firmly, "Lexi" and she clearly said (with appropriate finger shaking) "no-no" which cracked me up. She likes to try to get dressed and horsing around and following Kate and babies and music and people. She's a fun kid.
posted by kristen @ 9:59 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Links
Previously
Archives
Powered by

BLOGGER