Chronicling Lexi
10.22.2006
10 months old
Lexi is closing in on the one year mark. She's cruising VERY confidently and loves to find things to push behind to go upright around the house! She's still a great sling baby and will hang out on my back for hours when we are out and about. If she is slung on my front for a quick carry she gets to show off one of her other favorite hobbies: kissing. She loves to grab my face, pull me close and give me kisses. She ADORES her sister and loves playing little games with her. She loves getting to talk to people in person or on the phone. She's not sure about the nursery at church, but tolerates it better when food is involved. She LOVES eating. Food will make a bad mood melt for Lexi.
posted by kristen @ 3:25 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11/06/2006 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She is SO cute!!!! Long time no talk!!! I am busier than ever with all 3 girls plus a babysitting charge most days during the week. I did, however, just make a reformed/PCA moms discussion board that I wanted to invite you to, Im trying to get it kicked off and up and running.

    http://www.freepowerboards.com/fivesolasmoms/

    I will bookmark Kate's and Lexi's blogs, been too long since I interacted with you!!!!! *HUG* Jeni

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Links
Previously
Archives
Powered by

BLOGGER